Thank you for your interest in eBirthday Deals as a digital marketing tool for your business. If you still have questions about the program, we invite you to contact us or schedule a short conversation HERE with Faith, if you haven’t done so already. We are grateful to be sharing this opportunity with you!
To answer this question, it’s probably best that I share with you a couple defining moments and resulting “compelling stories” that brought me to where I am today, helping local businesses get new customers consistently, with health and safety in mind for all.
The first defining moment was when I was laid off from corporate advertising after the economy downturn in 2008. I was at peace with it because a couple months earlier, a friend in the radio industry asked me to join his team as a new media consultant. With the success that I had with new media products, and my realization that it was here to stay 10 years earlier – always working to integrate it into the business world – I was in!
The Great Recession was upon us and I was a female “worker bee” in media. I developed a system that helped radio stations make hundreds of thousands of dollars in “New Media” dollars at a time when most media was not utilizing it. I also was training programming and management teams on the fundamentals of social media and traffic building to their websites. The problem? I missed working with local businesses.
That’s when I began promoting local business everyday deals through social media – something most businesses were trying to figure out in 2010. After a year of chasing down business owners for updates, the marketing team talked about it and there had to be something much easier to help promote local businesses. That’s when we asked the question, “What about birthdays?” Everyone has one. Most people celebrate them. And instead of changing the deals, the people change – every single day of the year! We did research and found there was nothing on the market for local businesses that was a fully-integrated digital marketing program like this. There were aggregated websites linking to national birthday deals, but they all had their own rules and it wasn’t about the user experience. And again, this wasn’t meant for local businesses – the ones who needed the promotion most.
I spent nearly a year developing this program, then moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan, and placed things on hold until I left media for the final time nearly a year later. That’s when I decided to re-invent birthday deals to test it in this very difficult, Dutch-based market. The concept was a hit with the clients – as they were gaining new customers who were coming back to spend money throughout the year; and consumers loved the local flavor of the concept. To add icing to the cake, staying true to taking care of locally-owned businesses, clients would immediately keep 100% of all sales profits. It also would help first-year clients pull in up to and over six figures from less than one birthday celebration per day on average.
With test market success under our belt, upgraded technologies in place and a new, COVID-friendly business plan ready to go, we’re expanding the program nationally – starting with Detroit, Grand Rapids and Lansing.
Consumers are paying a nominal, one-time membership fee for all access to deals nationwide. This will also allow us to offer the entire platform to local businesses that are ready for additional ways to serve new customers – at no charge for the lifetime of our agreement.
eBirthday Deals works with locally-owned businesses who are the best at what they do. Whether they’re new or have been around for a long time, if they have desire to be the best and are searching for a way to build their new customer base and keep them coming back, this is the program for them. Here are the business categories that excel in this program:
Bakeries – Breweries – Coffeehouses – Entertainment – Fitness – Massage Therapy
Recreation – Restaurants – Retail – Salons/Spas – Hospitality – Unique to the Market
(There may be more, but for now, these are the best categories.)
Having worked with clients in many industries, most likely we have. Yet, if we haven’t, you are not at a disadvantage. Chances are others in your field are ALL doing the same thing to bring in new customers to their businesses. This program is a fun and fresh way to attract new customers – with them choosing you! Because we limit the number of deals for each market, you stand out in an overcrowded marketplace and are the ones who get the new customers. All you need to do is what you already are great at and they’ll keep coming back.
Although some businesses may be larger, we ONLY invite locally-owned businesses to be a part of the eBirthday Deals program. In other words, we only work with companies based in the local market. If your business is not the right fit for this program, we will suggest other options for you. And because the focus is very narrow, you receive no-nonsense, undiluted knowledge that works for locally-owned businesses. With a lifetime of being around local businesses, my clients get results.
The eBirthday Deals program was created for local business owners who are absolutely excited about getting more customers through the doors and giving them the best possible experience. This program was created to put a simple system in place to bring new people into your business every month, many becoming regular customers. Once getting through the first year, a wonderful thing happens – many will return without a finger being lifted – and new people will also continue to come in. The longer you’re involved with the program, the greater the number of return customers.
Being a go-getter myself, I’m known to work best with other go-getters who are super-ready to get going. The implementation of this program will compliment your service while bringing in more customers.
Take serious and consistent action when new customers walk through your doors. Take on a totally different way of thinking with full support while you achieve this incredibly exciting goal: more customers with consistency.
We at eBirthday Deals are very selective in who we work with. We cherry-pick our clients, choosing to (gently) turn away people who are not suited for this program and won’t get the results they would sign up for, as it wouldn’t be fair to them.
The eBirthday Deals program is NOT for businesses that are absolutely financially desperate, at least not right away. It’s been my experience that this group does not see the value of marketing the right way – most likely because they’re spending too much time worrying about where the next rent check or mortgage payment will be coming from.
If you fall within this category, it’s absolutely OK. We’ve all been in times of financial crisis at one point or another. Do yourself three favors:
1) Take a step back from the business and work full-time or part-time to create income for yourself. This will take the edge off and provide a little more piece of mind. Mostly, it will de-clutter your mind. It will also help you re-focus.
2) Sign up to receive the free digital marketing tools email (Click here to subscribe). The free information will get you started toward goals until you’re ready to work with us.
3) Make a point to attend Power Hour Sessions. These sessions will give you a LOT of information to think about.
Doing these three things will really help you get into a better place, whether it’s in your business or for yourself. If you get into a better place for your business, call us and we’ll chat. If there’s any certainty in business, it’s that businesses come and go with the ebb and flow of the economy, trends and more.
Another person we won’t work with (without exception) is the whiner or the chronic skeptic, as well as someone who challenges every aspect of the program. If you are one of these people, we ask through the gentlest and most respectful ways that you not call and we hope that you understand why. We’ll probably just not work well together and wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money. Is that fair?
Having a consistent stream of new customers begins with understanding what brings them in to your business. If your business is a great place for celebrations or for treating people to something special, this will make them visit your business to experience what you have to offer. Then it means taking action on offering additional experiences and/or services. Here’s what the Program gets you to do:
1) Strategize your unique positioning We will examine exactly where you are positioned in the marketplace, what your “compelling story” is, what will motivate prospective customers to choose your business, what makes you unique, who your competitors are, what makes you different from them and what you offer specifically in terms of results and benefits to the customers and how to price your offerings so they sell themselves.
2) Craft your business profile Together, we will find out exactly who your ideal customer is: the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY, HOW of what makes you their choice, as well as sharing the best ways to reach them inexpensively.
3) Construct a compelling marketing message Find out how to craft a marketing message and deal that grabs attention, making new customers choose YOU, as opposed to you chasing after THEM.
4) Create PULL marketing techniques We reach consumers through geo-targeted advertising who are celebrating a birthday in the next day, week and/or month. If you have the right offer, they will come to you. Again, say goodbye to the chase.
5) Get out there in a BIG way We will share the crucial know-like-and-trust-factor. We will do all of the promotion and advertising to drive potential customers to ebirthdaydeals.com. Follow the program and experience results.
6) Build a targeted marketing plan We spend considerable time “fishing where the fish are” and putting together an extremely specific plan to reach ideal customers, using compelling marketing messages and doing so easily and inexpensively.
7) Implement systems for consistent action and results There is never a time that you will stop marketing completely – unless you do not want customers. The good news is, we will implement true systems to make sure it’s never time-consuming to make changes. The systems we put in place will practically run themselves and soon you may have new customers walking through your door. Once this happens, the eBirthday Deals program will be fully in place and you can sit back and enjoy.
These are the steps of the eBirthday Deals Program that have been created for our local business clients over the last few years; helping them gain new paying customers who become loyal.
In addition to these seven categories, you will learn how to manage customers with ease, make your time work for YOU, gain loyal customers without feeling like you’re selling them on returning. This is a great way to work smarter – not harder – for your business AND in your new customer and loyalty efforts.
Yes … The results of the eBirthday Deals program is an approach to marketing your business that, over time, and with your dedication, works consistently to deliver new paying customers. (See Client Testimonials.)
You can expect to:
· Have customers “walk through your business doors” and spend 100% directly with you.
· Share a compelling birthday deal that will make your ideal client say, “That’s what I want to do for my birthday!”
· Make your experience or service stand out in your industry and in the marketplace due to limited availability in the market.
· Experience an integrated program that turns new customers into loyal paying customers.
· Create a deal that brings in the birthday celebrations.
· Experience a program that handles customers more efficiently so you have time for MORE customers and more revenue.
· Be on a website that is sought out by consumers on a daily.
· Reach ideal clients in large numbers and inexpensively.
· Work smarter at building your business. Not harder.
· Be perceived as a top choice for birthday celebrations and beyond.
· Partake in a program that is proven to build a customer database
· Start receiving referrals without having to reinvent the new customer development wheel on your own.
· Receive digital marketing tools to use and “Just add water.”
· Create greater exposure and visibility for your business.
· Save time and money by integrating this simple digital marketing program into your system.
· See customers having fun responsibly while they spend their discretionary money with you.
· Implement systems so that your business is consistently being promoted with ease.
· Stop struggling to find clients – as they will find you.
Yes. I encourage you to! Please visit the Client Testimonials page and read all of them. See which ones you feel drawn to, either because the person has gotten the results you want or perhaps because that person is in a similar industry. Then feel free to email or call them and ask about their experience with eBirthday Deals. Then send an email to let me know how it went.
Obviously, this depends on how long you’ve been in business and how much you put into the program. That said, virtually all clients see results within the first couple months in the form of new customers walking through the doors – bringing friends, family and/or co-workers with them who are paying full price, and turning more prospects into paying customers, and bringing more referrals from these customers. We will also be influencing our fanbase to choose what’s safe for them based on the size of their birthday gathering. For restaurants, in addition to dine-in, we’ll suggest carryout and delivery with spending minimums in place for larger groups based on CDC guidelines.
Follow the program in a way that works best for your business, but understand this program is not a quick fix, it’s not magic as it takes up to one year for you to plant the seeds and for those seeds to grow into the fruit that you can enjoy. Our clients who have diligently applied every step of the eBirthday Deals program have successfully seen growth for their business in much less time than they would have on their own.Accordion Content
Yes. A resounding yes! Many clients are excited to report that they were able to cover the investment often with one new customer per month. Stop reading for just one moment to ask yourself, “What is a new customer worth to me, and what is the average revenue I make from the lifetime of that one client?” Chances are, that amount will more than cover your investment. Most likely, you will make many times over what you invested into this program in the next three years. And the information and skills you gain from eBirthday Deals will net you 100 times what you invested in the next 10 to 20 years. Something to think about…
What you’re regularly receiving from this program (and my knowledge on digital marketing) is what I call a BONUS that will move your business ahead faster than if you were to try this on your own. Expect to have a lot of AHA moments. That’s what you’re investing in. Results, more revenue, more profit, more customers and more freedom – not simply a number of minutes on the phone with a marketing consultant or a series of worksheets.
If accepted into the program, you will receive total support from eBirthday Deals through workshops, regular email and dashboard communications, phone support, complete materials and resources, webinars, useful websites, and integrated platforms – helping to get your business in position for success, strategizing with us to get your message right and to keep you on track and accountable so your business reaches its full potential.
This program is an annual agreement at no charge. And because business is ever-changing, there is an opt-out clause. Why? Based on our experience of working with clients over the years, it takes one full year to go through a complete cycle of growing the database and loyalty program – and will only gain strength in numbers from there. In the past, we’ve found that clients who stayed for shorter periods of time were certainly getting results, and customers, right away, but were never getting to experience the WAVE of new customers that come from ongoing consistency. This comes from applying systems over a period of time. Their marketing and sales machine never had a chance to get fully primed, working simultaneously to bring in a slew of customers consistently. So, wanting the best for you, we offer this program as an annual only.
Yes. Clients find that, to build a business that will sustain its momentum over time, a continued wave of new business fuels just that. Once it starts, they want it to keep coming – and it does.